Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

East Central Minnesota Scanning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig S
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Craig S

East Central Minnesota Scanning Empty
PostSubject: East Central Minnesota Scanning   East Central Minnesota Scanning Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:53 pm

For those of you that don't know about it, there is a good site for MN scanner listeners to get freqs and talkgroups for all 87 MN counties.

http://ecmscanning.tripod.com

It mainly has public safety type stuff--no business stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kc0wkp
Kc0wkp

PostSubject: Re: East Central Minnesota Scanning   East Central Minnesota Scanning Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:43 pm

I have personal experience with this website and I cannot find a website thats is better. I can not find another website for any other state including Minnesota that is more user friendly and that has up to date information. This defiantly is the site to use for the APCO-P25 system too it is the one we use for programing at Radio Shack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.isantiskywarn.org
Craig S
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Craig S

PostSubject: Re: East Central Minnesota Scanning   East Central Minnesota Scanning Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:03 am

Just to let everyone know, I am no longer updating ECMScanning. Time is too valuable and I can no longer do it. The information will still be there, but it will no longer get updated.
Back to top Go down
Craig S
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Craig S

PostSubject: Re: East Central Minnesota Scanning   East Central Minnesota Scanning Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:06 am

On that note, I would like to direct everyone to RadioReference. That will be your most up-to-date information for scanning in Minnesota.

There you can also find that I have a Chisago/Isanti County scanner online. You can listen to the Isanti Sheriff's Dept, Chisago Sheriff's Dept, North Ambulance (Princeton), and Lakes Region EMS. You can get to that link by clicking here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East Central Minnesota Scanning   East Central Minnesota Scanning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

East Central Minnesota Scanning
Page 1 of 1