Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GRLevel3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig S
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Craig S

GRLevel3 Empty
PostSubject: GRLevel3   GRLevel3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:09 pm

If you want a good radar program to run on your computer, check out Gibson Ridge Level 3. You can do so much with this program. There is NO monthly fee! You can try the program free for 21 days and then if you choose to buy it, it is about $80.

If you want to see a "demonstration" with it, go to: www.isantiskywarn.org/grl3.html

I know Aaron has recently been playing around with it.
Back to top Go down
KD7III
EF1
EF1

GRLevel3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRLevel3   GRLevel3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:33 am

Just to add my 2 cents to this thread. I use GRLEVEL 3 most exclusively as it is fairly robust for my needs as a mobile spotter. At our net control stations we do have SwiftWX but personally I can't afford it Wink

The customization is fairly easy and makes the software almost professional looking Smile
Back to top Go down
Kc0wkp
Kc0wkp

GRLevel3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRLevel3   GRLevel3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:41 pm

Yet another Review I have had experience with Grlevel3, SwiftWX, and F5 Data, and my favorite is Grlevel3 not only because of the cost difference but also it does not seem to use as much bandwidth and computer memory to run as the others do. I also like the ability to use place files and the overlay with Spotter network. With the place files you can upload all the skywarn repeaters on the radar, county roads, spotters from certain groups, etc.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.isantiskywarn.org
Sponsored content

GRLevel3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRLevel3   GRLevel3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GRLevel3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forums :: Equipment-
Jump to: