Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Website Tidbit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig S
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Craig S

Website Tidbit Empty
PostSubject: Website Tidbit   Website Tidbit Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:59 am

Just a useless fact about the website, www.isantiskywarn.org...

The site came online on February 17, 2008, and in the 5 months since we have had over 1600 hits to the home page. That is pretty good for our small little group.

It does help that we are listed on the National Skywarn list of local organizations. I do periodically go through a bunch of those websites and see how I can improve this site. If anyone has any thoughts on how to do that (with my limited knowledge of "programming"), please post a topic in the forum titled Website Feedback.
Back to top Go down
Kc0wkp
Kc0wkp

Website Tidbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Tidbit   Website Tidbit Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:19 am

Thanks alot for hosting and puting together the website it has been a big help.
and brought more people into the orginization, and will continue too do that and hopfuly help inform people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.isantiskywarn.org
Craig S
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Craig S

Website Tidbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Tidbit   Website Tidbit Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:20 pm

Thank you. I really like doing it because I've learned a lot about webpages, html, etc. I've really enjoyed working on this forum. It is one of those "free" ones from forumotion.com, but it is suiting our needs just fine. I enjoy tinkering around with some of the stuff that you can do.
Back to top Go down
Morgana
EF1
EF1

Website Tidbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Tidbit   Website Tidbit Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:14 am

You have been doing a great job!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Website Tidbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Tidbit   Website Tidbit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website Tidbit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forums :: Websites, Forums, & Blogs-
Jump to: