Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Storm Prediction Center

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KD7III
EF1
EF1

Storm Prediction Center Empty
PostSubject: Storm Prediction Center   Storm Prediction Center Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:05 am

I am not certain if you guys use this over in Isanti, but this website (By the National Weather Service) is invaluable to finding information pertaining to severe weather coming our way. The webite is: National Weather Service
Back to top Go down
Craig S
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Craig S

PostSubject: Re: Storm Prediction Center   Storm Prediction Center Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:31 am

I use the SPC daily from around March through September. Not just the Convective Outlooks, but the Mesoanalysis page too (and of course the storm reports).
Back to top Go down
KD7III
EF1
EF1

PostSubject: Re: Storm Prediction Center   Storm Prediction Center Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:41 pm

Yeah the Convective outlooks are very telling because they denote what types of severe weather that the National Weather Service is predicting for our area. That is something we tell our spotters to be aware of when predicting the possibility of being called to active duty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm Prediction Center   Storm Prediction Center Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm Prediction Center
Page 1 of 1